A PWA (Progressive Web Application) like our Times Table App is kind of a native app that opens in a browser window.
Such an app combines the features of web pages and mobile apps, providing you a continuous experience across devices and platforms.
Our absolutely free PWA turns this website into an app for you!
- Enhanced performance, through caching, compression and service worker technology
- Secure because the app only work over HTTPS (Encrypted HTTP protocol)
- Free and eliminates app stores like Google Play, App Store, etc.
- Works offline without an internet connection, and over slow data plans
- Works everywhere, unlike regular applications which can be very demanding
- Native app-like, but lightweight
- Quick and really easy to install, and updates silently
Be Progressive with our Progressive Web App!
Visit timestable.net using Chrome. The browser will display an Add Times Table to Home screen popup automatically. Tap Install app.
Navigate to timestable.net using Chrome. The browser will display a click Install
iPhone and iPad
Go to timestable.net using Safari. In the browser tap the
Summary of Times Table App
Progressive Web Application (PWA) is a fast, reliable and secure cross-platform, cross-device technology transforming app-like websites into website-like apps.
Thus, our Times Table App is a lightweight hybrid between our website and a mobile app with the look and feel of a native app opening in a browser window which discards unnecessary elements.
We love to hear from you regarding our progressively enhanced website!
Use the comment form at the bottom of this page or get in touch by means of our contact form using the subject line “Times Table App”.
In addition, please spread the word about us, hit the share button and come back soon.
Thanks for your support and visiting timestable.net.